Your shopping cart is empty!Total : 0.00€
UV LED 6 W lamp – 60 + 45 sec
UV LED 9 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 24 W lamp – 60 sec
UV LED 36 W lamp – 2 x 30 sec
UV LED 24/48 W lamp – 60 sec
UV 36 W lamp – 2 x 120 sec
A thin layer of the Semilac® Color apply on the cured Semilac® Base layer, and then cure under UV lamp. Do not apply directly on the nail plate. You can repeat application Semilac® Color to achieve a satisfactory result. Finish styling applying and curing the Semilac® Top.
For professional use
Semilac® UV hybrid are designed for professional use by certified nail technicians only. Therefore, it should only be used for professional application. To achieve a fully pleasing and safe manicure, recommended product training should be completed.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have damaged nails or any nail diseases. If any adverse reactions or sensitivity occur, e.g., burning sensation, itching, redness, etc., discontinue use immediately. Do not use after expiry date. Expiry date and serial number and product batch number can be found next to the barcode. Avoid direct sunlight or extreme UV light exposure. Only use on healthy nails.
- nail and cuticle conditions, such as: fungal infections, e.g. onychomycosis, paronychia, local candidiasis, warts around or underneath the nails, nail psoriasis,
- loosening of the nail plate from the nail bed (onycholysis),
- inflammation and allergic reaction,
- nail injuries, infection of the nail and the surrounding area,
- open cuts local to treatment area,
- cuticle and nail inflammation caused during a classic manicure, e.g. during cuticle trimming,
- sensitivity to any of the ingredients.